Account unable to connect to galleries

Hello,
Some time ago I lost the ability to connect to any gallery using my account. Whenever I login and attempt to connect to a gallery, including my own gallery, it either takes long to load until ultimately logging me out, or if it does manage to join the gallery, it freezes and logs me out. I was suggested to try using a new account to see if it works, and the new account worked perfectly. I could even go to my first account’s gallery without any issue. Is there any way that I can get my old account back to working? The account’s name is “xifajk”. Thank you for reading.

Hi, when was the last time you tried? if in th elast couple of days, Do you mind if i access the account and try it?

Today was the last time that I tried. You’re free to try it yourself.

Hi, I logged in and loaded your gallery plus traveled to others without a problem.

What is your GPU? is it possible it is on the low end? the gallery is quite large.

You could try reinstalling the game to see if it helps. I sent a password reset email to you also.

My GPU is the GeForce RTX 2060, with the updated drivers. I’ve tried playing the game using the lowest settings possible ever since I started getting these problems but it didn’t work. And like I said, with the second account I was able to access this gallery with no problem at all. I’ve done a clean re-install before, but I’m going to try it again. I’ll reply to this topic after I try again.

The re-install did not work. I’m still unable to connect to galleries with my first account. The second one worked normally as before.

So, is my account forever lost?

no, im not sure, it works fine for me, we are still looking into it but i have no eta

Alright, thanks. If possible, please keep me updated. Do tell me if there’s anything that I can do to help.

Any news, or nothing?

As we cant reproduce this and have no other galleries with this issue it is almost impossible to target and fix, it could be something locally on your machine or network, it could be something else. We have not had any updates yet, so maybe our next update might help. We are only a small team so we cant push fixes like AAA games can, especially for bugs we cant reproduce or identify. :slight_smile: I’m not sure if we have the ability to copy any vendor assets you had to a new account but I can look into it if you want

I am aware that you are a small team and I apologise if I seemed to be a bit too pushy. I was scared to lose my gallery. Like I said, what baffled me is that my main account was not working while my second one was, and I could even visit my main account’s gallery without any problem.

Admittedly, I only tested the account once or twice if I recall correctly ever since I wrote my last reply in April. Last night, after I wrote my comment I decided to test the account again and much to my surprise and delight, it worked. I don’t know what changed, and it added more to my confusion, but it worked.

On my first try, I was able to join my gallery, then I visited the plaza and purchased items from the vendor without any problems. However I did get stuck on the loading screen as I was teleporting back to my gallery. My second try had me load into my gallery again, but the gallery itself did not load, so I was just walking around on the water. But I was able to join plaza just fine. I managed to teleport back to my gallery, but it was just water again. I decided to test this with my second account since that one worked when the first one didn’t in the past, and when I attempted to join my main account’s gallery, I saw just water again. I’m assuming this was a connection issue, it was a Sunday evening after all. But after that, all attempts have worked successfully, even the ones that I did today (I waited for today’s attempts prior to replying).

Needless to say I’m rather confused about all of this, but I’m happy that I got my account back. I hope it remains this way. Last but not least, I’d like to thank you for your help, and for your offer in your last reply.

Thats great and the empty gallery issue is a bug, it usually self resolves when the gallery is empty of players for more than 3 minutes. Or reporting via f10 can sometimes get a quick fix, :slight_smile:

I opened and closed the game a couple of times today and I had no issues whatsoever. It’s as if nothing ever happened. Again, I would like to thank you for your help.

I am sorry to bring this up again but since my last message, xifajk (my first account) has started acting up again.

However, this time I’ve noticed that internet consumption is what seems to be affecting the account. With barely any internet usage in the house, xifajk seems to connect to galleries but from what I tested, a single web browser tab playing a Youtube video on my computer is enough to stop xifajk from connecting to any gallery, logging it out instead.

This however is not the case with xifajk2 (the second account), as it connects normally to any gallery with the Youtube tab open and the video playing. It also seems to load galleries faster than xifajk, regardless of the internet consumption.

I am writing this because I thought that it could be of help to you but I am aware that at this stage this can’t be fixed.

Whats your internet speed? upload and download www.fast.com

Download: 25 Mbps
Upload: 1.1 Mbps

Yeah, the issue is likely your upload speed.

My internet connection is rather bad but it’s weird as it only affects one account. To clarify, I tested both accounts on the same computer and on the same internet connection. One had issues and the other one did not.

Yes it is a weird bug, as i didnt experience that issue with your account.
Did you try on geforce now? To see if it happens there?