OWW - first Alpha update release 1.10r release notes
First update of the Alpha, we listened to you, our handsome players, and have a bunch of goodies for you, especially focused on the more ambitious galleries (Hola, Marshmallow!) but everyone should be able to go deeper into the rabbit hole…
- Optimized galleries loading. Amount of data sent over network reduced significantly.
- Chosen avatar and mask are saved now! When logging in or teleporting you’ll keep your favourite avatar look.
- Fixed behavior of move tool. Before, it could produce weird results and break your gallery.
- Fixed case when galleries became unreachable and you would see infinite teleporting animation trying to load them.
- Elevator now has attached side doors and will take the player through colliding objects.
- Added sounds to chat, now you’ll notice someone is chatting with you!
Teleportation UI reworked:
- It will not show your gallery or the current gallery as a possibility to teleport.
- Home button disabled when you are in your own gallery.
- Random teleportation button disabled if there aren’t any galleries online.
- Reworked overall movement. Should result is less crowding.
- Reworked the shy art lover AI, he will move around more and search for better hiding spots.
- AI now have a timed expiration, they will teleport out of the gallery after a random time range.
- More Fixes
- Fixes of the fixes and so on
- Fixed Asset Icons - we broke icons too…
- New - Aviator Cap + leather variations
- New - Blindfold Mask + Fabric Variations
- Mask007 came back from the dead
- New Historical masterpiece Venus of Willedorf (a fat little thingy)
- New mask Atomic bondage Crown …
- New Hat Swimming cap for people with issues
- New Butterflies - Experimental and small at the moment
- New-old Urinal - Porcelain and Mauricio Gold
- Fix - Light optimisations
- New - Smaller baroque floors - press E for floors with multiple textures
- New - Walls with multiple wallpapers - try pressing E when aiming at a wall… that’s just the beginning.