Today we released version 1.555 of the Occupy White Walls alpha. What does that mean for you, the player? Well the game got a lot better. We fixed a bunch of bugs! So no more infinite loading! (Who has the time, right?) and introduced a bunch of new things to the game.
So what’s new? Glad you asked!
- Notification system. Get notified about different events: someone visits your gallery, leaves you a comment and many others.
- New updated skies system. Much better quality and new cool skies: experience Aurora Borealis or Desert around you.
- Ability to change size of the text assets.
- Ability to place props and lights on any surface.
- Ability to stuck up props on top of each other.
- Awesome new music tracks.
- Teleportation list now being sorted by how cool gallery look.
- New users now have different options of a starting gallery setup.
- Improved server load-balancing system. This will improve general stability and performance of galleries.
- Chat now shows all online players in game.
- Right-clicking on a message in chat opens a context menu where you can follow or PM a user.
- Chat history now stores more messages.
- Private messages counter is now shown near the player name.
- Awesome new Chameleon hat.
- Wide range of new Text assets: Neon, Volumetric, Posters and Banners.
- Simple white balustrades set.
- Updated statues models.
- A lot of new lights assets.
- New curtains assets.
- Works much better and has less mood swings.
- Launcher now gives you a warning if you start it on 32bit system.
- Launcher now shows a warning if you don’t have enough space to install the game.
- Galleries stuck and become unreachable sometimes. Trying to visit them will lead to infinite teleportation loop.
- Objects disappearing or falling through the ground.
- Fixed mask/hat being visible in first person view.
- Fixed size of some paintings were twisted or weird.
- Update flying particle system to be more stable, performance light and friendly to user.
- Fixed bug when multiple skies would overlap each other leading to visual bugs (circles in the skies).
- Removed ability to snap assets on top of balustrades (they were flying in thin air before).
- NPCs slowing down gallery performance.
- Discovery Interface was not showing up paintings for new players.
- Fixed ability to leave an empty comment.
- Fixed a case when controls could get stuck after opening painting UI.
- Fixed bug when sometimes you couldn’t comment on painting.
- Fixed private chat messages not appearing.
- Fixed case when owned paintings would be shown in Discovery Interface.
- Improved how cave assets connect to each other.
- Fixed collisions were missing for some Ceilings and Columns.
- Fixed red walls material.
- Fixed escalator collision.
- Fixed size of small green grass lights.
- Fixed position of hat for some avatars.
Thank you dear players! You help us (and mankind!) on this awesome journey down the rabbit hole.
London, April 2018